8.10.08

Whats to do with this crap?

This is possibly my first and last post.While i just sit and think what i am writing about the only thing the flashes in my head is the words "What am i gonna write about?".Not very pleasing but yeah...yet i decide to write something like the title of the blog suggests and i still dunno why i keep punching in the keys which i feel i am just wasting my time but I'm still going on like a idiotic maniac who has no work but to keep typing.Here I'm gonna post about everything possible and requests are accepted gladly which i will write about.All requests are to be sent at my e-mail id which u can find somewhere around and i wont type it cause I'm too lazy to press the shift and 2 button together.Quite stupid i know but yeah that's how the world is "CRAZY" and we are just a part of the craziness.The more i type the more i feel stupid and i still keep going because i dunno how to conclude.maybe a picture would compensate it.I'm gonna search my comp and the first picture I find I'm gonna post it up.
And here we go



Whatever that is i have no idea but u can have a good look at it and wonder what it is.For me it looks like a man looking up and a spider going into his nose or something like that.You might have a whole different thought to this but its perfectly normal,we definitely we don't want the same boring things with the same 'ol people or maybe or whatever.Ah!!!who cares

PEACE!

No comments: